- Borderlands 2 Commander Lilith & The Fight For Sanctuary Free Download
- Borderlands 2 Vr Commander Lilith
The new Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith DLC is now available for free for all owners of the game. It contains a brand new location and a ton of new weapons, including Legendary and Effervescent. But not all of them are equally good and worth looking out for. Buy Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith and the Fight for Sanctuary by Take-Two Interactive for Xbox One at GameStop. Find release dates, customer reviews, previews, and more. How to start Commander Lilith DLC in Borderlands 2 Once you've got the DLC installed, getting it started is actually remarkably easy. Simply load up a save, either by selecting an old, abandoned.
The witcher director's cut differences. Borderlands 2 is well known in the gaming community for being the epitome of action-packed, shooter-looter video games; it was released in 2012. Until recently, Borderlands 2’s last DLC was released in 2013 in the form of an upgrade to the level cap. Announced recently at E3, the latest DLC was released: Commander Lilith and the Fight for Sanctuary. Its available to download for free until July 9th here.
Borderlands 2 Commander Lilith & The Fight For Sanctuary Free Download
The DLC picks up after the events of Borderlands 2 and is used to set the stage for Borderlands 3. It adds a new tier of loot to the game, as well as an increase to the level cap. This can be accessed by using any fast travel terminal.
Today’s guide will be focusing on the various new Effervescent items added in the DLC.
Disclaimer: This DLC is new and this is not a definitive list of Effervescent items; new items are still being found and details are being uncovered regarding items’ drop locations
- Toothpick – The Toothpick is manufactured by Dahl. It fires 10 shots in 2 rows of 5; its shots are always incendiary. It consumes 6 ammo per shot and has a reduced rate of fire and reload speed. It is dropped by Sand Worms located in The Burrows
- Peak Opener – The Peak Opener is manufactured by Torgue. It fires rockets that drop 3 child grenades on impact; these grenades cause explosive damage. Its shots always deal shock damage and it consumes 4 ammo per shot. It can be found within the Writhing Deep and is dropped by Haderax The Invincible.
- M2828 Thumpson – The M2828 Thumpson is manufactured by Jacobs. It has a high accuracy rating. It can be obtained by smashing a dirt pile in front of a soldiers helmet found in Dahl Abandon after dropping from a ledge. It is a reference to Gearbox’s Brothers in Arms games.
- Nirvana – The Nirvana is manufactured by Maliwan. Its shots are always incendiary and it has increased elemental chance and damage. It has slightly reduced bullet damage and accuracy, but also an increased magazine size. It can be dropped from any suitable loot source.
- Infection Cleaner – The Infection cleaner is manufactured by Tediore. Its shots are always incendiary and it behaves like a bouncing betty grenade when reloaded. When wielded, it continually regenerates SMG ammo. It can be dropped by common enemies.
- Unicornsplosion – The Unicornsplosion is a shotgun manufactured by Torgue. It fires a miniature Butt Stallion which explodes on impact, spawning three smaller projectiles which also explode on impact. It consumes 2 ammo per shot and can be obtained by feeding Butt Stallion while wearing the mysterious amulet in The Backburner.
- Overcompensator – The Overcompensator is manufactured by Hyperion. It speaks lines of dialogue when fired. It can be obtained by completing Vaughn’s questline.
- Sinewy Ranger – The Sinewy Ranger is a shotgun manufactured by Torgue. It deals explosive damage and consumes 4 ammo per shot. It has increased weapon damage and a slightly decreased fire rate. At this time it’s unclear where this weapon is dropped.
- Hot Mama – The Hot Mama is manufactured by Jacobs. It has increased damage, accuracy, reload speed and magazine size. Its shots are always incendiary and leave trails of purple hearts. It speaks lines of dialogue whilst wielded. It is dropped by Lt. Hoffman found in the Mt. Scarab Research Center.
- Amigo Sincero – The Amigo Sincero is manufactured by Jacobs. It was a heavily increased base damage. At this time it’s unclear where this weapon is dropped
- Fire Drill – The Fire Drill is manufactured by Vladof. It has infinite ammo and its shots are always incendiary. At the time it’s unclear where this weapon is dropped.
- Hector’s Paradise – The Hector’s Paradise is manufactured by Dahl. Its bullet deal shock damage to enemies. This weapon can be obtained by completing the mission ‘Echos of the past’ located in the Mt Scarab Research Center.
- Retainer – The Retainer is manufactured by Hyperion. It is a Maylay shield which increases the player’s movement speed in the Writhing Deep when the Toothpick is equipped. It is dropped by Sand Worms located in The Burrows
- Easy Mode – The Easy Mode is a shield manufactured by Maliwan. It is a Nova shield that increases the damage of Peak opener when wielded in the Raid on Digistruct Peak DLC. It is dropped by Haderax the Invincible located in the Writhing Deep.
- Antifection – The Antifection is manufactured by Vladof. It deploys like a tesla grenade, the sending out tiny grenades which explode when hitting the ground. It is dropped by Cassius Leclemaine located at the Mt Scarab Research center.
- The Electric Chair – The Electric Chair is manufactured by Vladof. It launches eight child tesla grenades in an even distribution around the deployment point. A shock explosion follows the deployment of the child grenades. It is dropped by Uranus located in Helios Fallen.
Borderlands 2 Vr Commander Lilith
- Hard Carry – The Hard Carry is manufactured by the Eridians. It increases the Fight for your life time and health while the Easy Mode is equipped on Digistruct Peak. It is dropped by Haderax the Invincible located in the Writhing Deep
- Mouthwash – The Mouthwash is manufactured by the Eridians. It increases the Toothpick’s damage. It is obtained from the mission ‘Paradise Found’ located in Paradise Sanctum.
- Winter is Over – The Winter is Over is manufactured by the Eridians. It increases all damage done with a specific damage type. This item is dropped by Ghost found during the mission ‘A Hard Place’.
Remember to keep an eye on GameRVW.com for more video game guides and coverage.
Sources: Domin8’s Post on se7ensins.com & Borderlands Wiki
The Commander Lilith & The Fight For Sanctuary DLC for Borderlands 2 is FREE to download and own, for a limited time!
Find out how to get the Commander Lilith DLC for FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
If you missed this, well, next time LIKE theTech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Commander Lilith & The Fight For Sanctuary
Commander Lilith & The Fight For Sanctuary is a DLC for Borderlands 2, that sets the stage for Borderlands 3.
It takes place shortly after the end of Borderlands 2, when the Sanctuary comes under siege, the Vault Map has been stolen, and a toxic gas is poisoning Pandora.
You will battle new bosses, explore new areas and collect new loot (including an entire new tier beyond Legendary).
If you are a returning player, you will receive an increased level cap of 80. Newcomers will get an automatic boost to level 30, so they can dive straight into the action!
Join Commander Lilith and the Crimson Raiders to take on a new deranged villain hell-bent on ruling the planet!
How To Get The Commander Lilith DLC For FREE!
Make sure you follow these steps to get Commander Lilith for FREE by 2 October 2020.
- Go to the Commander Lilith page in the Epic Games Store.
- Log into your Epic Store account, or create a new account.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
In case you haven’t done this yet, grab the free Ultra HD Texture Pack too!
Why Is Epic Games Doing This?
Simple – to get you to register with them, and check out the games they are offering in their store.
They will also get to send you notifications on new games or promotions, and who knows – you might buy an extra game or two from them?
Go Back To >Games + Gaming Software Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!