- We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.Dismiss Notice
In order to help our readers get better at Civilization VI, we’ve put together a guide that looks at at which Civ 6 civilisations are best at which victory type. We don’t list every Civ 6 civ, but. Jan 19, 2019 The Civilizations and known unique Leaders or Units / Buildings listed so far in Civilization VI. See Also: City-States. Added in Rise and Fall: Chandragupta - India alternate leader Genghis Khan - Mongolia Poundmaker - Cree Seondeok - Korea Wilhelmina - Netherlands Tamar - Georgia Robert the Bruce - Scotland Lautaro - Mapuche Shaka - Zulu Soon to be added in The Gathering Storm: Mathias.
- Civilization VI Downloads804
- Civ6 - Modding Tutorials & Reference23
- Civ6 - Utility Programs13
- Civ6 - Modpacks206
- Civ6 - Mod Components327
- Civ6 - New Civilizations98
- Civ6 - Maps and Map Scripts54
- Civ6 - Units30
- Civ6 - General Reference & Guides53
- Civ: Beyond Earth Downloads52
- Civilization V Downloads2,446
- Civ IV: Colonization Downloads194
- Civilization IV Downloads8,994
- Civilization III Downloads12,738
- Civilization II Downloads396
- Call to Power 2 Downloads6
- Civilization: Call to Power Downloads7
- Civilization I Downloads26
- Alpha Centauri Downloads105
- YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps PackA compilation of maps and script with culturally linked start location or TSL
- Trade Routes GuideGuide to traders, trade routes, and other related information.
- Housing GuideUpdated: Oct 30, 2016
- Production QueueAdd a production queue to city production management
- Unit Report ScreenAdds a Unit Report Screen and Fixes Yields Report
- Quo's Combined TweaksCombines various tweaks from the 'Quo's' series into one package.
- Moar Units ModAdds 10 general units and 2 additional unique units for each Civilization.
- Amenity GuideUpdated: Oct 27, 2016
- Civ VI ReferenceAlternative to Civilopedia - faster/easier to use fully linked internally
- AI+Updated: Mar 15, 2019
View All Featured Resources
Unit Report ScreenGMiller7138, Oct 26, 2016
Moar Units ModAdds 10 general units and 2 additional unique units for each Civilization.
YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps PackA compilation of maps and script with culturally linked start location or TSL
Production QueueAdd a production queue to city production management
Larger Worlds (Abandonded)Larger World Sizes and adjusted map scripts & starting positions
Trade Routes GuideGuide to traders, trade routes, and other related information.
Civilization Vi – Civilization Mod
Players have the abilities to choose the difficulty in the initial game set-up. A wide variety of factors from opponent's artificial intelligence to the amount of rewards received is controlled by the difficulty.
- 2Difficulty bonuses
List of difficulties[editedit source]
This is a list of difficulties from easiest to hardest: Viscera cleanup detail download free full version.
- Settler - Easiest
- Prince - Default
- Deity - Hardest
Difficulty bonuses[editedit source]
At higher difficulty settings, the AI begins to receive bonuses to help give them advantage over the player. The tables below detail these bonuses.
Resource production[editedit source]
|Difficulty||Science AI Bonus||Culture AI Bonus||Production AI Bonus||Gold AI Bonus||Faith AI Bonus|
Combat and XP scaling[editedit source]
|Combat and XP Scaling|
|Difficulty||Combat AI Bonus||Combat Player Bonus||Unit XP AI Bonus||Unit XP Player Bonus|
Civilization Vi – Civilization Cheat
Research boosts[editedit source]
|Difficulty||Free Tech Boosts AI Bonus||Free Civics Boosts AI Bonus|
Starting units[editedit source]
|AI Starting Units|
|King||1||2||1 (When a district is built)|
Note: City States always only get 1 Settler and 2 Warriors
Barbarian camp gold[editedit source]
|Barbarian Camp Gold|