- Nexagon deathmatch free download - Daikatana deathmatch demo, Half-Life: Deathmatch Plus Mod, Alien Arena: Combat Edition, and many more programs. Clash against classic Robot Battle Masters in.
- Here you can play game Half-Life: Deathmatch Windows in browser online. Attention: servers have already been created. All you need is to go to Multiplayer-Internet Games-Refresh and select one of the currently created games. Also, when starting the game, you can specify a different url server socket, if you know which one can connect to.
- Download and play this classic map aiwa.bsp for Half-Life! This is a large rats map for HL1 deathmatch. Many places to explore such as the walls, fish tank.
Deathmatch Classic is a multiplayer-focused sci-fi first-person shooter developed and released by Valve for the PC on June 7, 2001 (as a free mod for Half-Life). It was later made a standalone downloadable retail product with the release of Valve's Steam storefront (on September 12, 2003). Enjoy fast-paced multiplayer gaming with Deathmatch Classic (a.k.a. Valve's tribute to the work of id software, DMC invites players to grab their rocket launchers and put their reflexes to the test in a collection of futuristic settings.
|Action, First-person Shooter|
|Microsoft Windows, macOS and GNU/Linux|
|International Release Date(s)|
June 1, 2001
|Awards Changelog Cheats Codes|
Codex Compatibility Covers Credits DLC Help
Localization Manifest Modding Patches Ratings
Reviews Screenshots Soundtrack
GOG In-Game Origin PlayStation Trophies Retro
Steam Xbox Live
Deathmatch Classic or DMC is a multiplayermod of the popular first-person shooter, Half-Life. It was released as a free download concurrently with the 184.108.40.206 patch of the game on June 11, 2001, and released for macOS and Linux on August 1, 2013.
Download Half Life Deathmatch Source
- 3Weapons and Items
DMC was conceived by Valve as a love letter to id Software and is essentially a remake of the multiplayer component of id's Quake. It took three months to develop.
The original release included five maps converted from Quake. The gameplay is similar to Quake deathmatch with essentially the same weapons (except the one for melee combat, which is Half-Life's trademark crowbar instead of the original axe), armor and power-ups. DMC also imitates Quake's physics, which allows an advanced player to gain a lot of extra speed or jump very high by using a number of movement skills such as bunny hopping and rocket jumping.
LINK DOWNLOAD MARK OF THE NINJA: REMASTERED. Mark of the Ninja: Remastered has been successfully installed on Windows 10. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the TUTORIAL & FAQ by clicking the link above TORRENT LINK DOWNLOAD. Use uTorrent or BitTorrent software to download game; Use UltraISO mount codex-mark.of.the.ninja.remastered.iso or WinRAR extract codex-mark.of.the.ninja.
The default game speed in DMC is somewhat slower than in Quake. The weapons scale from the basic shotgun to the rocket launcher and the 'shaft', a powerful directed energy weapon. Three kinds of bonuses are scattered over the maps, which give the player a temporary special power: 'quad damage', 'invulnerability', and the 'ring of shadows' which turns the player into a ghostly, almost invisible figure.
Weapons and Items[editedit source]
This game contain weapons, ammo, armor and power-ups found all around the map.
The weapons in Deathmatch Classic have essentially the same weapons as Quake (except for the melee weapon, which is Half-Life's trademark crowbar).
The witcher 2: assassins of kings enhanced edition soundtrack download. The Crowbar is one of the weapons that the player spawn with, it requires no ammo but has poor range and low damage.
Half Life Deathmatch Classic
The Shotgun is one of the weapons that the player spawns with, because of the low damage at longer distances, therefore this weapon is best used at close range.
Super Shotgun[editedit source]
The Super Shotgun is a double barrel shotgun that shoots two bullets at a time and has a longer pause compare to the Shotgun.Because it shoots two bullets at a time, it's more powerful compared to the shotgun, however, it's also less accurate when compared to the Shotgun. This weapon is best used at very close range.
The Nailgun is a double barreled fully automatic weapon that shoots nails. Because of it's accuracy, this weapon is a good medium to long range weapon.
Super Nailgun[editedit source]
The Super Nailgun is a quad barreled fully automatic weapon that shoots two nails at a time. Because it shoots two nails at a time, it has a faster fire rate when compared to the Nailgun. It is also very accurate therefore is a good medium to long range weapon.
Grenade Launcher[editedit source]
The Grenade Launcher is a weapon that shoots grenades. If the grenade hits a target it'll explode immediately, if it didn't hit the target, it'll explode after three seconds. The grenade launcher is best used at close range because of it's short range.
Rocket Launcher[editedit source]
The Rocket Launcher is a weapon that shoots rockets. It is a very powerful weapon; both a direct hit or a splash damage deals a lot of damage. It's best used at medium and short range because of it's slow projectile, therefore the enemy can avoid the projectile.
Lighting Gun[editedit source]
The Lighting Gun shoots a stream of lighting from it's center. It use one cell every second the fire key is held down. It can inflict a lot of damage if the lighting is hitting the enemy. It's best used at medium and short range.
There are four different types of ammo in the game:
- Box of Shells: Used for the Shotgun and Super Shotgun.
- Box of Nails: Used for the Nailgun and Super Nailgun.
- Canister of Rockets: Used for the Grenade Launcher and Rocket Launcher.
- Battery: Used for the the Lighting Gun.
There are three different armor in Deathmatch Classic; they're listed from most common to the least common.
- Green armor which gives 100 armor points and absorbs 30% of an attack.
- Yellow armor which gives 150 armor points and absorbs 60% of an attack.
- Red armor which gives 200 armor points and absorbs 80% of an attack.
See also[editedit source]
- ↑Tom Ham. Half-Life Mods - Part I. GameSpy.com. Retrieved on 2009-04-09
- ↑ 2.02.1Tom Ham. Half-Life Mods - Part I (page 2). GameSpy.com. Retrieved on 2009-04-09
|PC Language Support|
External Links[editedit source]
- Deathmatch Classic on Steam
Deathmatch Classic Download Free Pc Games