Prices, history graph and more for the Bundle 'Divinity: Original Sin - The Source Saga' (SG region).
- In Divinity:Original Sin you travel back centuries to where it all began. Together with the famed wizard Zandlor you and your fellow Source Hunter must stop the Void Dragon from devouring the world. Dive into the series that critics say sets the bar for modern RPGs, with a world that reacts to your choices and innovative combat that lets you.
- In Divinity:Original Sin you travel back centuries to where it all began. Together with the famed wizard Zandalor you and your fellow Source Hunter must stop the Void Dragon from devouring the world. Play alone, with friends online, or in couch co-op mode and explore over 200 hours of RPG, wrapped in one cost-saving bundle.
|Video game developer, publisher|
Baldur's Gate III
Number of employees
Larian Studios is a Belgianvideo game developer and publisher founded in 1996 by Swen Vincke. It focuses on developing role-playing video games and has previously worked on educational games and a number of casino games. It is most known for developing the DivinityDownload free fire for pc. series.
Swen Vincke founded Larian Studios in 1996. As a lead designer in the company, he contributed to all of Larian's early game projects, including the award-winning role-playing gameDivine Divinity (2002) and its sequel Beyond Divinity (2004).
He was later also responsible for the design of KetnetKick [nl], a virtual world for children developed for Flemish children's channel Ketnet. This virtual world has later seen licensed implementations by several other children's channels, such as the British channel CBBC (titled Adventure Rock), French channel Jeunesse TV (titled Gulliland), and Norwegian channel NRK.
Divinity Original Sin The Source Saga
Larian's first project was called The Lady, the Mage and the Knight.  During that time they also developed LED Wars, a strategy game that was developed within 5 months and published by Ionos in 1997. As a result, The Lady, the Mage and the Knight soon evolved into a collaborative project between Larian Studios and Attic Entertainment Software. Due to various problems between the two development studios and its publisher, the project was abandoned in 1999.
In 2002, Larian completed work on Divinity: Sword of Lies which was published under the name Divine Divinity by CDV. In 2004, Beyond Divinity, the sequel to Divine Divinity, was published in two editions: the standard version by Ubisoft Entertainment GmbH and the deluxe version by MediaMix Benelux which contained Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity and a novella by Rhianna Pratchett called 'Son of Chaos'.
Also in 2004, KetnetKick, an educational game, was developed for Ketnet and released by Transposia. In 2006, Beyond Divinity was re-released under Gold Games 9 by Ubisoft Entertainment which was a set of 10 games on 6 DVDs.
In March 2008, Adventure Rock, an online virtual world was completed and released. This was followed by the release of KetnetKick 2 in October 2008 by VRT, the national broadcaster in Flanders. In March 2009, GulliLand was published by Jeunesse TV, a French national broadcasting channel. In January 2010, Larian released Divinity II: Ego Draconis - the sequel to Divine Divinity - to the U.S. market on Xbox 360 and Windows simultaneously, after releases in Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Russia and Benelux. Larian has also produced Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance, and built a Gold Deluxe version that holds all Divinity II episodes, called Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga.
In August 2013 Larian released Divinity: Dragon Commander, a game mixing strategy and role-playing elements in the Divinity universe, before the events of Divine Divinity. The game has received an overall positive reception and gained attention thanks to its novel approach to strategy.
Larian released Divinity: Original Sin, a turn-based role-playing game set between Dragon Commander and Divine Divinity, in June 2014 after several delays. The game was funded partly thanks to a Kickstarter campaign which pulled in $944,282, more than double its goal of $400,000.Original Sin was originally budgeted at €3 million, twice the amount of cash Larian had on hand, but by the time the game released Larian spent a total of €4.5 million on it; according to Swen Vincke, Larian delayed tax payments and pulled resources from Dragon Commander's development in order to fully fund and complete Original Sin, and the company would have gone bankrupt if the game had not been a success. Upon its release, Original Sin became the fastest-selling game in Larian's history. An enhanced edition was launched the 27 October 2015, including all formerly published downloadable content and several improvements.
Divinity: Original Sin 2, a sequel to Divinity: Original Sin, was funded through Kickstarter as well, raising the necessary amount to create the game within hours, and reaching all of its stretch goals. The game takes place 1200 years after the events in Divinity: Original Sin and retains many of the gameplay elements that were present in first Original Sin. The game was released into Steam Early Access on 15 September 2016, with its full Version 1.0 release taking place just under one year later on 14 September 2017.Dead in vinland - the vallhund download free torrent.
Larian Studios are currently developing Baldur's Gate III, which is an upcoming role-playing video game for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Stadia, the streaming service. It is the third main game in the Baldur's Gate series, itself based on the Dungeons & Dragons tabletop role-playing system. It released in early access format across all three platforms on 6 October 2020, and will remain in development for at least another year.
- Divine Divinity (2002)
- Beyond Divinity (2004)
- Divinity II: Ego Draconis (2009)
- Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance (2010)
- Divinity: Dragon Commander (2013)
- Divinity: Original Sin (2014)
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition (2015)
- Divinity: Original Sin II (2017)
- Divinity: Original Sin II Definitive Edition (2018)
- Baldur's Gate III (2020)
Divinity: Original Sin - The Source Saga 2
- Ketnet Kick (2004)
- Adventure Rock (2008)
- Ketnet Kick 2 (2008)
- GulliLand (2009)
- The Lady, the Mage and the Knight (a cancelled collaboration with Attic Entertainment Software)
- LED Wars (1998)
- ^Dealessandri, Marie (February 27, 2020). 'Larian plays dungeon master for a new era of Baldur's Gate'. gamesindustry.biz. Retrieved February 28, 2020.
- ^'Larian company information'. Gamasutra.com. Retrieved 2013-10-25.
- ^Larian Casino GamesArchived July 4, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^Staff, IGN (2003-12-07). 'Riftrunner Interview with Swen Vincke at Gamatomic'. IGN. Retrieved 2018-06-21.
- ^'About Me « Swen Vincke @ Larian Studios'. Swen Vincke @ Larian Studios. Retrieved 2018-06-21.
- ^'Swen Vincke on the future of Divinity: Original Sin 2, and the pros and cons of open development'. pcgamer. Retrieved 2018-06-21.
- ^'Een aanzet tot de gamegeschiedenis van België'. Karel van Mander Academy. Retrieved 2019-09-20.(in Dutch)
- ^'Privacy settings'. www.hln.be (in Dutch). Retrieved 2018-06-21.
- ^Adventure Rock Credits, found within the game interface
- ^'GulliLand'. Larian.com. Retrieved 2013-10-25.
- ^Paragraph 5, Lines 3-4: Publishing industry skepticalArchived July 18, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- ^'Article about LEDWars at MobyGames'. Mobygames.com. Retrieved 2013-10-25.
- ^The truth about LMK (by Lar also known as Swen)Archived 2001-08-15 at the Wayback Machine
- ^'Information about Divine Divinity at MobyGames'. Mobygames.com. Retrieved 2013-10-25.
- ^'Information about Beyond Divinity Standard Edition at MobyGames'. Mobygames.com. Retrieved 2013-10-25.
- ^'Information about Beyond Divinity Deluxe Edition at MobyGames'. Mobygames.com. Retrieved 2013-10-25.
- ^'KetnetKick'. Mobygames.com. 2004-10-29. Retrieved 2013-10-25.
- ^'Information about Gold Games 9 at MobyGames'. Mobygames.com. 2006-10-12. Retrieved 2013-10-25.
- ^'AdventureRock'. Bbc.co.uk. 1970-01-01. Retrieved 2013-10-25.
- ^'GulliLand'. Larian.com. Archived from the original on 2013-10-29. Retrieved 2013-10-25.
- ^ISM signs up Larian StudiosArchived December 14, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- ^'GameStar: Voices of Igromir 2011. Swen Vincke: 'It won't be bad, to have an army'. Gamestar.ru. Archived from the original on 2012-07-10. Retrieved 2013-10-25.
- ^'Kickstarter Campaign'. Kickstarter. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- ^'Kicktraq: Divinity: Original Sin'. Kicktraq. Retrieved 14 October 2020.
- ^'How Divinity: Original Sin almost bankrupted Larian Studios'. PCGamer. 3 March 2015. Retrieved 14 October 2020.
- ^'Divinity Original Sin is Larian Studios' fastest selling game ever'. Eurogamer. 2014-07-03. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- ^'Divinity: Original Sin 2'. Kickstarter. Retrieved 2017-09-18.
- ^'Baldur's Gate 3 Is Having A Very Successful First Day In Early Access'. GameSpot. 6 October 2020.
- ^'Baldur's Gate 3 Sales Are Already Insane, Says Larian CEO'. Wccftech.com. 7 October 2020. Retrieved 11 October 2020.
- ^'Information about LMK (The Lady, The Mage and The Knight)'. Videogames.yahoo.com. 2010-11-09. Archived from the original on 2012-07-15. Retrieved 2013-10-25.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Microsoft
- Larian Studios at MobyGames