Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Edition Dungeon of the Endless is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defence game, in which the player and their team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while exploring an ever-expanding dungeon, all while facing waves of monsters and special events as they try to find their way out. Unofficial wiki for Dungeon of the Endless, created by French developer Amplitude Studios. More Focus videos in the dedicatedpage. More trailers in the dedicated page. コメント・チャンネル登録していただけるとうれしいです。 ローグライク・rts・タワーディフェンス風のゲーム、ダンジョンオブジエンドレスを. Community Hub Dungeon of the Endless™ - Crystal Edition Dungeon of the Endless is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense game, in which the player and their team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while exploring an ever-expanding dungeon, all while facing waves of monsters and special events as they try to find their way out. Download Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Edition from PUNTOGAMING. Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Edition is just one of the many contents that you will find on our website.
1. 한국어화유저 한국어화
[번역]김민성 (rocknpo.blog.me)[기술지원, 그래픽]미리칸 (team-sm.tistory.com)
2. 가격 (KRW)
5. 트레이딩 카드
6. 게임 소개
Dungeon of the Endless Digital Game
- Play Dungeon of the Endless on PC and Mac.
Dungeon of the Endless 'Bookworm' Add-on
- Adds “The Library” spaceship that unlocks a new mode for the game.
- Adds Josh ‘Ntello to the hero cast of the game.
Official Digital Soundtrack
Dungeon Of The Endless Max
- All Dungeon of the Endless tracks created by FlybyNo in mp3 format.
”Dungeon of the Endless” Amplitude Badge
- Adds a unique badge to your Amplitude account.
- Adds 200 G2G to the value of your votes on our website.
A few hundred condemned criminals were being shipped to the Auriga system on board the prison hulk “Success”. While this was presented as a chance to earn back their place in society by working hard for the common good, they understood that in fact they would be slave labour, sent to colonize an unexplored planet. All they knew about Auriga Prime was what the probes told them: it had water, temperate zones, plant life, and plenty of metals in the crust.
In fact, the planet Auriga once hosted a major settlement of the galaxy-travelling ancestors known as the Endless. In addition, the planet was still orbited by a functioning (and well cloaked) defensive system, which sprang eagerly to life upon the arrival of the Success. Within a few minutes, the ship was nothing but a few large chunks of metal falling toward the planet.
Every set of holding cells also functioned as an escape pod, so the ship let itself disintegrate and the surviving prisoners fell bruised but (temporarily) alive and (momentarily) safe to the planet below. Safe, that is, until they realized that they had crashed through some sort of facility of the Endless, down to a sub-basement so deep and ancient it might as well be called a dungeon…
Gather A Team.
- Form a team of heroes, each with their own strengths (and psychoses)
- Equip them, deploy them, and earn powerful abilities
- Manage the balance between ex-prison inmates and guards
- Experience four player coop and watch your back
Build Your Defenses.
- Use the Dust you gather to power the rooms
- Use scarce resources to help your team survive
- Build minor and major modules to hold off waves of monsters
- Decode Endless ruins to discover life-saving technologies
Open the Door.
- Each door is a danger; prepare yourself and your team for anything
- Explore and discover an infinity of levels and layouts
- Carry your crystal through waves of monsters to the exit of each level
- Fight your way to the surface to discover the truth about Auriga