- Welcome to the best Farming Simulator 2019 mods site! The ultimate simulation game Farming Simulator 19 is another one in the extremely popular farming simulator series, developed by Giants Software and published by Focus Home Interactive. The game was released on November 20th, 2018. It supports PC, MAC, XBOX ONE and PS4 platforms as usual. It brings big updates to graphics system.
- Horses are a new type of Animal in Farming Simulator 19. Horses do not produce any material, nor do they breed - but their sale value can be massively increased with the help of some basic materials and substantial effort. Horses are the most expensive animals in the game, costing $5,000 apiece (not including transportation fees). The smallest Horse Paddock available in the base game costs.
The in-game icon for Chicken. Chickens are a type of Animal in Farming Simulator 19.Chickens turn Wheat or Barley and a tiny bit of extra effort into Eggs, which are very valuable but created in small quantities.Chicken Husbandry is simple, cheap, and easy to operate with just the most basic farm equipment, but the expected profits are the lowest among all Animals.
Can’t wait to improve your new FS edition? Then you must take a look at our brand-new FS19 Mods collection. We are completely sure that you will find the exact Farming Simulator 19 Mods for your needs. Just scroll down the list and pay some attention to the descriptions. As each of mods FS19 for PC are unique, you can find various features and decide, which is the best for you. Improve your skills and strategy almost effortlessly and become the best farmer around! In Farming Simulator 19 Mods website you will find various information on how to play smart and outrun all your opponents. Moreover, all samples are costless, so you can try LS19 mods free download as many times as you like. That’s the purpose why we have created this Farming simulator 19 PC mods – to encourage players around the world to improve their games and help to overcome obstacles easier. Farming can become really tricky and some situations are so difficult that can cause you a real headache. But no worries – after upgrading your game with these FS19 Mods files you will have much more options to choose from. Why to waste your time while you can play more efficient? So, don’t wait a moment and try every chance you have!
Logo used on the Farming Simulator 15, 17 and 19 releases
|Platform(s)||iOS, Android, Kindle, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Commodore 64, Stadia|
Farming Simulator is a farmingsimulationvideo game series developed by Giants Software and published by Focus Home Interactive. The locations are based on American and European environments. Players are able to farm, breed livestock, grow crops and sell assets created from farming.
The games have sold over 25 million copies combined, as well as had 90 million mobile downloads.Sid meier's civilization v cheat.
In career mode, the player takes on the role of a farmer. Their task is to expand their 'dated' farm and machinery. The main goal of the player is to harvest their crops and sell them in order to expand their farming enterprise (e.g. machines, fields, animals and buildings). The player is free to explore, grow from their choice of several crops, and invest their money in additional fields and equipment. Livestock may be purchased, and then it is up to the player to care for the animals.
There are dynamically generated missions which consist of the player performing various tasks within a time frame such as mowing grass or delivering cargo. If the player successfully completes the task, they are rewarded with a sum of money, plus a bonus based on how quickly the task was completed.
Farming Simulator 14 is the first mobile Farming Simulator to have multiplayer mode. Farming Simulator 16 has Bluetooth functionality. Current generation consoles have multiplayer (Farming Simulator on the last generation consoles was the first console port of the game, with all features of 2013 Titanium). Farming Simulator 15 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One also has a multiplayer mode.
PC and console
Farming Simulator 2008
Farming Simulator 2008 is the first installment in the series. Comparing the game towards its later successors, the game lacks many of the features present in the future games, the only crop being wheat, as well as only one licensed manufacturer being available, which is Fendt.
Farming Simulator 2009
Farming Simulator 2009 is the second game in the series. It had a lot of new features such as new crop types (corn, rapeseed/canola, and barley), modding support and much more machinery, while having the same map as 2008, but remastered.
Farming Simulator 2011
This is the first game in the series to feature a multiplayer mode. It was greatly expanded with the introduction of a new map. Machinery from Deutz-Fahr, Pöttinger, and Horsch were added (also featured in the FS 2009 Gold edition). Cows were also an addition to this title.
Farming Simulator 2013
The initial release for Farming Simulator 2013 was on October 26, 2012. A version was released for the PlayStation Vita on July 2, 2013, known as Farming Simulator. Almost a year after its PC release, it received a large update and re-release under the title Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium Edition, on October 10, 2013. It contains all of the previous assets from the first iteration, with new content of a US-based environment in the form of a map called 'Westbridge Hills' and new vehicles. New content was also released as DLC add-ons for those with the original version of the game.
Farming Simulator 15
Farming Simulator 15 was released to Windows and Mac OS on October 30, 2014. This version introduced forestry, washable vehicles, and 41 brands. Around 140 pieces of equipment are in the base game, 160 in the gold edition DLC pack. Farming Simulator 15 was released to consoles on May 19, 2015.
About this bundle. Half-Life: Alyx is coming in March, and we are celebrating early by making all games in the Half-Life series FREE to play for Steam users, from now until the day it launches! Half-Life: Alyx is set before the events of Half-Life 2 and the episodes, but the games share characters and story elements. The Half-Life: Alyx team believes that the best way to enjoy the new game is. Half-life complete.
Farming Simulator 17
Farming Simulator 17 was released on October 25, 2016. It features the return of Fendt since its last debut in Farming Simulator 2009, and also Massey Ferguson, Challenger, and Valtra. For the first time in the base game, soybeans, sunflowers, and oilseed radishes are introduced as growable crops. In previous games, the player would have had to download a modification to add these crops. The crop growing mechanics have been altered, to allow different ways to increase crop yield. These include fertilizing the fields multiple times throughout the growth stages, plowing the field after a set amount of harvests, de-weeding crops, or using oilseed radish as a cover crop. The missions system were also updated, allowing the player to do work for other in-game farmers. Other additions include drivable trains and an in-game radio. On November 14, 2017, a new expansion pack was released for all platforms. This added a new map, the growth of sugarcane and new vehicles and tools. This was called the platinum expansion pack and is free with the season pass which is also available for all platforms.
Farming Simulator Nintendo Switch Edition
Farming Simulator Nintendo Switch Edition was released on November 7, 2017. It is Farming Simulator 17 with the same maps, vehicles, etc. No DLC has been released for this title.
Farming Simulator 19
Farming Simulator 19 was released on November 20, 2018. Some key new features include a redesigned graphics engine and the addition of horse farming as well as oat and cotton crops. The game also features John Deere machinery for the first time, as well as Komatsu, Rau, Wilson trailer, and more. Farming Simulator 19 also has a Platinum Expansion containing 37 pieces of Claas machinery (or 41 if pre-ordered). The 6th DLC is the Kverneland & Vicon DLC, which contains 20pieces of equipment from Kverneland and Vicon, such as the FastBale; a non-stop round baler wrapper. A seventh DLC, named the Alpine Farming DLC has been released on November 12, 2020. It features a new map, dubbed 'Erlengrat' as well as new licensed machinery, including AEBI and Rigitrac, as well as the return of Bührer.
Farming Simulator 20
Farming Simulator 20 was released on December 3, 2019 on Nintendo Switch in North America and Europe, and was released in Japan on May 28, 2020. It looks to be based on Farming Simulator 19's rendering engine, and also includes many features from said title.
Farming Simulator 2012
Farming Simulator 2012 was released for the Nintendo 3DS, iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices in 2011. The 3DS version also supported 3D graphics.
Farming Simulator 14
Farming Simulator 14 was released for iOS, Android, Nintendo 3DS, Windows Phone and PlayStation Vita on November 18, 2013, and gives a more polished and more casual gaming experience on mobile platforms than its predecessors. There are 10-20 brands in the game.
Farming Simulator 16
Farming Simulator 16 was released for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and PlayStation Vita on May 8, 2015.
Farming Simulator 18
The game was announced for release on the Nintendo 3DS, iOS, Android, and PlayStation Vita. It was released on June 6, 2017. It was based on Farming Simulator 17 and included all new features of that game with some new features of Farming Simulator 19.
Farming Simulator 19 Mods
Farming Simulator 20
Farming Simulator 19 Ps4
The game was released for iOS and Android on December 3, 2019.
|Farming Simulator 2013|
Farm Simulator 2019 Pc
- ^Farming Simulator (13 November 2018). 'Farming Simulator C64 - First look' – via YouTube.
- ^ abc'Farming Simulator 2013 PC'. metacritic.com. Metacritic. Retrieved Sep 28, 2013.
- ^Matulef, Jeffrey (2013-11-18). 'Farming Simulator 14 plows onto iOS and Android'. Eurogamer. Retrieved 2014-05-26.
- ^'Farming Simulator 15 for PC Reviews - Metacritic'. metacritic.com. Metacritic. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- ^ ab'Farming Simulator 15 Xbox 360 - Farming 15'. Farming2015mods. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- ^ abc'Farming Simulator 17 Available Today!'. Farming Simulator.com. Retrieved 25 October 2016.
- ^'Giants Software on the quiet, surprising success of Farming Simulator'. VentureBeat. January 10, 2020. Retrieved May 4, 2020.
- ^'Farming Simulator Playstation Vita'.
- ^'Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium Edition'. Retrieved 2013-09-27.
- ^'FS13 - Titanium Add-on'. farming-simulator.com. GIANTS Software GmbH. Archived from the original on 2015-07-01. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- ^'Farming Simulator 17 Overview'. Farming-Simulator.com. Giants Software GmbH. Retrieved 7 December 2016.
- ^'Release schedule'. Retrieved April 20, 2020.
- ^'Nintendo Direct 9.4.2019'. Retrieved September 4, 2019.
- ^Cook, Dave (2013-11-18). 'Farming Simulator 14 out now on iOS & Android'. Retrieved 2015-07-09.
- ^Donna, Kowalski. 'Farming Simulator - Official Website'. farming-simulator.com. GIANTS Software GmbH. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- ^'Farming Simulator 2018'. Farming Simulator. Retrieved June 6, 2017.
- ^Whitehead, Dan (2013-09-12). 'Farming Simulator review'. eurogamer.net. Eurogamer. Retrieved 2013-09-28.
- ^Michael, Jon (2012-11-07). 'A Different But Enjoyable Business Simulation'. ign.com. IGN. Retrieved 2013-09-28.
- ^'Farming Simulator 2013 iOS'. gamerankings.com. GameRankings. Retrieved 2013-09-28.
- ^'Farming Simulator 2013 PC'. gamerankings.com. GameRankings. Retrieved 2013-09-28.
- ^'Farming Simulator 2013 Play Station 3'. gamerankings.com. GameRankings. Retrieved 2013-09-28.
- ^'Farming Simulator 2013 Xbox 360'. gamerankings.com. GameRankings. Retrieved 2013-09-28.
- ^'Farming Simulator 2012 iOS'. metacritic.com. Metacritic. Retrieved 2013-09-28.
- ^'Farming Simulator 2013 PlayStation 3'. metacritic.com. Metacritic. Retrieved 2013-09-28.
- ^'Farming Simulator 2013 Xbox 360'. metacritic.com. Metacritic. Retrieved 2013-09-28.
- Official website