Hurtworld is a multiplayer-focused sandbox survival simulator for PC, combining gameplay mechanics typical of the genre with a few original PvP solutions.It is the first major production from Bankroll, an Australian developer studio established in 2012. “HURTWORLD ‘99” is the lead single from New York duo City Morgue’s July 2020 project, TOXIC BOOGALOO. On the track, ZillaKami and SosMula rap about their dangerous lifestyle and threatens their. Hurtworld is a hardcore multiplayer survival FPS with a focus on deep survival progression that doesn't become trivial once you establish some basic needs. That feeling when you're freezing to death trying to make a fire, or you're defenceless being chased by creatures. Looking for similar items What is similar to Hurtworld? $24.99 The tags customers have most frequently applied to Hurtworld have also been applied to these products: Upcoming Releases New Releases.
Hurtworld is a hardcore multiplayer survival FPS with a focus on deep survival progression that doesn't become trivial once you establish some basic needs. That feeling when you're freezing to death trying to make a fire, or you're defenceless being chased by Creatures. These experiences are what make a survival game. Planetary annihilation jumpchain. When you overcome that challenge and find a level of comfort it's a great feeling, but what do you do next? Hurtworld tempts you out of your comfort zone with rich Resources, better Loot and higher Tech. It will also throw more dangerous creatures, harsher Environments and new challenges at you that can't be taken on without the proper Gear or refined skill. Will you settle for Bows and Arrows and a Campfire, or push deeper into the map and start scavenging for Vehicle Parts and better Weapons?
Built from the ground up with solid multiplayer foundations. Designed for fast skill based PVP and PVE. You will constantly have to decide which is the biggest threat, the player opposite you or the creatures that will hear your gunshot. Battle Hunger, Cold, Heat, and the dangerous environment around you. Tame your surroundings, Build a base, explore your world. But the biggest threat out there is other players. Create alliances, and destroy your enemies. Targeted towards hardcore gamers, Hurtworld aims to punish.Hurtworld is currently on Steam 'Early Access' on steam with continually new updates as the open-world survival game!
Hurtworld Steam Charts
- Crafting Gear, Tools, Weapons and Machines. Mine Resources and combine to make hundreds of different items and then Build from a hut to a city, complete with automated Drills.
- Procedurally Generated, Customizable Vehicles - Find a car or quad bike wreck in world with random panels. Scavenge for Parts and get it moving again. Find rare Paint colors and skin patterns to get it looking just the way you want.
- Farmable Plants - Find wild Seeds and get a crop going back home.
- Hunt Neutral and Hostile Animals - The environment is filled with animals, they may be your lunch, you may be theirs.
- Town Ruins and Relics with Random Loot - Tightly contested, if the Radiation and mutated creatures don't kill you, another player will.
- Dynamic Day & Night + Weather - Pick the right time of day to attempt crossing sand dunes, but watch out for Sandstorms.
- Stat Simulation - Everything in the world is affected by time of day, and combined with the harsh world filled with different Biomes, dynamic Weather, heat produced from Machines and more. Items also have different behaviors based on current stats.
Get Wiki Help
Hurtworld 99 Lyrics
You can host a dedicated server for Hurtworld or rent one from a game server provider that can host one for you. You can run the server normally, or in headless mode (without graphics).
To configure a Hurtworld Server, you must download steamcmd.exe. Once you have SteamCMD on your computer, we recommend setting up a batch file to update HurtWorld. To do this, type the following:
steamcmd.exe +force_install_dir C:servershurtworld +login anonymous +app_update 405100 validate +quit
You need to run this command from where you have steamcmd.exe located. This will download all the install files to c:servershurtworld. You can change this directory to wherever you like.
To run the server, type the following:Hurtworld.exe -batchmode -nographics -exec 'host 12871;queryport 12881;servername My New Server;addadmin <My Steam ID>' -logfile 'gamelog.txt'
- Hurtworld.exe is run from the c:servershurtworld folder
- -nographics runs the server headless, so uses less resources
- -exec executes a bunch of commands. In this instance, it sets the host port, query port, server name and adds an admin
- The admin is a 64bit steamid. You can find yours here.
- The last part -logfile points to where you want the game to log to
Promoting And Tracking[editedit source]
If you are looking to promote your server and/or track it, you can submit it on this service : http://hurtworld-servers.net/