|Look up narcosis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Narcosis may refer to:
- Carbon dioxide narcosis, carbon dioxide retention leading to a reduction in the hypoxic drive
- Hydrogen narcosis, an effect of diving deep with hydrogen
- Nitrogen narcosis, an effect of diving deep with nitrogen
- Unconsciousness induced by a narcotic drug or through anesthesia
- Narcosis (Peruvian band), a punk band
Narcosis genuinely scared me to the point of giving me nightmares. The lump in my throat when my heart jumped was an all-too-familiar feeling by the end. While the game's mechanics aren't new. The Narcosis team is lead by Capt Alex, who has 19 years of experience as a dive boat captain, SCUBA instructor and underwater tour guide. He ensures that our skilled crew keeps the highest level of service and safety. Narcosis Dive Boat. Progressbar95 download free. Our boat Narcosis is the largest SCUBA diving charter in West Palm Beach, with fast dual engines and a. Survival, horror at the sunless depths of the Pacific: Stranded on the seafloor with low light and few tools, an industrial diver takes desperate steps to surface before his dwindling oxygen — and sanity — give out.
- Narcolepsy, a chronic neurological disorder
- Necrosis, a form of cell injury that results in the premature death of cells
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
|Noun||1.||narcosis - unconsciousness induced by narcotics or anesthesia|
unconsciousness - a state lacking normal awareness of the self or environment
nitrogen narcosis - confused or stuporous state caused by high levels of dissolved nitrogen in the blood; 'deep-sea divers can suffer nitrogen narcosis from breathing air under high pressure'
Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content.