The Nuclear Throne is the boss of The Palace and currently the final boss of the game. As you approach the end of the throne room (7-3) walking on a long red carpet, you reach a huge throne with a skeleton sitting on it. You cannot walk up the stairs to sit on it yourself. Attempting to shoot the throne will destroy the skeleton. The room starts to shake and the music changes as the Throne. If Nuclear Throne had a moving narrative, or emergent gameplay, or strategic decisions and choices that mattered, it’d be more than what it is. But as it stands, Nuclear Throne is a bag of potato chips: it tastes good because there’s so much juiced up feedback, but by the time you reach the bottom of the bag, you’re wallowing in regret as.
Nuclear Throne Chaos Fusion is a work-in-progress adaptation of Nuclear Throne Chaos Mod for Nuclear Throne Together. Currently very early in development.
To keep up with progress, join the project's Discord server. Civilization v - explorers map pack 3.
DOWNLOAD THE ORIGINAL CHAOS MOD
- It's a spooky update. The mod is now 60fps compatible.. probably. I didn't test everything very thoroughly. Please tell me via Discord if you find any weapons behaving differently in 60fps. Oh, and this also means you need the latest version of Nuclear Throne Together for the mod to work at all, even if you're just playing in 30fps.
- New weapon: Flame Chain. Probably not that good.
- Changed Proton Cannon a bit.
Nuclear Throne Wiki
- Re-added Proton weapons with new sounds and some tweaks.
- New weapon: Bonsai.
- When targeting a wall with Guardian's active, the portal now tries to place itself behind the wall to make him feel a bit more dynamic to play. Feel free to tell me if it actually sucks.
- Properly finished the Static weapons (names and sprites) because I forgot to last time. Sorry. They're still a bit wonky though.
- New weapons: Gauntlets, Tree Shotgun, Storm Dragon.
- It's been like a year and I didn't really keep track of the stuff I added. Added Chaos vans and a bunch of new weapons and maybe some other things, I don't know. Sorry. Please complain in the Discord server if anything sucks.
- Guardian's portals now glow in dark levels.
- Zapper type shots can now go outside of the Throne II level.
- New weapons: Ultra Slugger, Mini Shotgun, Dynamite Launcher, and the Super Drone Launcher and Ultra Drone Launcher so help me god
- Guardian is here. And this time, he can shoot through portals. Still needs some additional menu sprites and artwork, but thanks to Rhy for the A-skin portrait.
- Also, Guardian now has a B-skin that colors him to your outline color! Made specifically with multiplayer in mind.
- Justice rocket weapons have been re-added.
- Impact melee weapons function slightly different.
- Gamma Guts is now removed during stealth mode as Assassin. (this probably messes up some things with multiple assassins in multiplayer)
- No longer take contact damage in stealth mode with Assassin Ultra C.
|Tags||ntt, ntt-mod, ntt-weapon|
Requires Nuclear Throne Together.
Put the 'chaos' folder in the 'mods' folder in your Nuclear Throne installation directory. To load the mod in NTT, type /load chaos in the menu.
A downloadable mod for Windows and macOS
This is an outdated Update 19 build version of X10. Play the Nuclear Throne Together version for more contents!
Many thanks to..
Without you fellas, I wouldn't be able to make this mod.
After 6 months, Multiply Mutation Stats by X10 mod has FINALLY reached Version 1.0. I am SUPER satisfied where this mod has come and I would like to announce that development of X10 for U19 is now over. No more. NTT Modding update came out and it is time for me to move onto NTT. There, you will see me bring X10 to NTT. When that happens, Ultras will be X10ed. More evil ways for me to X10 in loops, and most importantly: X10 Co-op! X10 is not done yet. Hell, it's just a start. NTT modding provides SO MUCH MORE to mod!
Main Feature: X10 Mutations X10? Crown of Blood, X10 Crown of Hatred, X10 Crown of Destiny, X10 Crown of Death. More enemy HP boost to balance out the nonsense of X10 mutations bring out on the table. Bosses on loop will kill you. They will not mess around.
Again, thank you guys so much for playing this mod and for the modders of NT helping me out.
Nuclear Throne Unblocked
|Tags||Arcade, Shoot 'Em Up, Top down shooter|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
gets the wrist upgrade a twice.. hits a maggot EVERYBODY DIES
Oh! I am the first.
Can I help you with the bringing X10 to the NTT? This would be awesome.
Please? I am skilled with mods.