The only aim in Rust is to survive. To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Monster prom. Create alliances with other players and form a town. Do whatever it takes to survive.
You, a robot named Elvis, are living in a racist world that’s ever suspicious of appearances. Equipped with your Shifty Suit, you’re able to change your looks in seconds and take advantage of the environment’s reaction.If you don’t adapt, platforms refuse to work, save points don’t save, and jump pads become deadly traps. On Rusty Trails بازی جدیدی در سبک ماجرایی می باشد که در سال 2016 توسط Black Pants Studio ساخته و برای کامپیوتر عرضه شده است. بازی جدیدی در سبک پلتفرمر و ماجرایی که در آن شما در قالب کاراکتری با عنوان Elvis نقش.
Your intrepid heroes change colour, stick to walls, and take care of business. Transocean 2 rivals gameplay. On Rusty Trails faces the CHAIRQUISITION!
Game: On Rusty Trails
Devel: Black Pants Studio
Engine: Scape Engine
Price: €/$ 12.99 CDN$ 13.99
Wazzat: You are Elvis! Your home is gone! Blast through this fast-paced platformer and instantly shift from rusty red to hairy blue. Don’t stick to one side or it will turn on you…
– Not sure if want
– Check it out
Makes with the working
- These lot have been making Linux games before Steam on Linux was a thing.
- The performance shows.
- You nerfed my save.
- They noped errybody’s saves.
Shiny / Sounds
- No mistaking that this is from the creators of Tiny & Big.
- Wicked strange artstyle, and that’s a good thing.
- Little Elvis, why U so small?
- Eat some fried peanut butter and banana sammiches!
- Elvis gets lost in the background sometimes.
- Beautiful, detailed, (albeit slightly dark) backgrounds.
- It has sounds but that’s not how I platform.
- The character design is pretty good.
- I love the visual storytelling in this game
- The soundtrack was kind of forgettable. Every once in a while, I’d start to notice it and wonder where the noise was coming from. THen in dawned on me and the sound faded away
- I actually very much enjoyed the sound design.
- From the background music to the always satisfying “twang” when you make a leap of faith and hit one of the metal platforms at high speed.
- I guess that’s a good thing because, if you’ve been paying attention, you’ll know I have little love left for platformers.
- Venn brought up an interesting point.
- Your character tends to get lost in the middle of all the crap that’s going on in the level.
- Especially in those crap-heavy sections of levels, where the camera zooms out and your tiny little red pyramid gets lost in the lasers, showers, and red platforms.
- But it’s not just your character!
- In fact, more than once I made a leap of faith because I couldn’t for the life of me see where the next set of platforms were.
- The blue platforms (when they recoil) are basically the exact dark shade of brown as the rest of the sky box.
- I have these Asus VX239H-W IPS 80M:1 contrast ratio monitors with said contrast jacked all the way up.
- And I still can only see those if I stop and take stock of what’s what.
- In a game which is very clearly aiming for a faster pace and outright grades you on your speed, that’s bad!
- But more on that in the Fun.
- Tight controls are tight.
- We’re talking Super Meat [cis] Gendered Male tight.
- And they have to be, since Elvis is in the business of taking care of the business… and business is good.
- Keyboard controls function but I was unable to summon the self-hate required to test them further.
- Games like these basically require tight controls
- If it were any other way, it’d get one chair
- No complaints from me here.
- You push a button and there’s no noticeable delay.
- If you cock up and miss a jump, it’s your own damn fault!
On Rusty Trails Download Full
- Short levels and minimum ragequit.
- Mechanics: Colour, bombs, wind, jump pads
- WAR, good god.
- I don’t normally like games like this, but On Rusty Trails is actually pretty fun
- The character designs are fun to look at, and what little story it has unfolds in a matter reasonably paced with the game play
- All the puzzles are tough but fair. At some point I had to walk away, but then you start going over how you done fucked up.
- I’d recommend picking it up.
- Remember that world switching mechanic from Guacamelee?
- Remember how they only really start fucking with you and the precise timing of said mechanic when you were 2 or 3 hours in?
- This game will expect you to have mastered it in less than 3 minutes after acquiring it.
- And they grade you at the end of the level.
- That’s… That’s just rubbing it in!
- “What’s that? you picked up the little currency thing but used it on a checkpoint? Bitch!”
- “Oh! You finished the level in like 10 seconds, that’s cute! 57th place.”
- Well then, fuck you too game! I’m gonna go play something that isn’t a freakin’ 2D platformer.
- I don’t suck at platformers. I don’t even inherently hate them. I’m just tired of the genre.
- I spent the entirety of the 90’s decade playing platformers day in and day out. (With some Doom, Duke Nukem, Quake and Fallout in between)
- On Rusty Trails is a good platformer. Hell, it’s an awesome Rage Platformer which manages not to be completely cynical.
- You know the type! The ones those screechy “let’s players” often feature.
- But I’m just so goddamn burnt out on the genre.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts Google Podcasts RSS
On Rusty Trails is a fast paced action platforming adventure in which the environment and your enemies react differently depending on your appearance – which can be altered instantly thanks to your super handy Shifty Suit!
On Rusty Trails Download Torrent
You play an unfortunate fellow called Elvis who’s house has just dissolved into a pile of rust due to some strange rainfall. Even worse – now Elvis is starting to rust away too! Luckily you have come into possession of a Shifty Suit – arcane clothing that allows you to change how you look and how you react with the environment. This suit not only allows you to avoid detection by the strange hairy folk that populate the world, but also grants you useful abilities dependent on your form, blending some puzzle elements into the games hardcore platforming action.
On Rusty Trails Download Site
It’s a great looking game, promising gravity bending platforming action set across a whimsical world full of character and delightful oddities. Just don’t get caught in that rain!