- Rytmik Studio Live Mode is specially designed for stage performance. Quickly and dynamically change and control song flow, and take full control of effects directly on groups of instruments. Create – Rehearse – Perform! Rytmik Live Steam charts, data, update history.
- Rytmik is a powerful music station allowing you not only to play with samples and musical instruments but also to mix them together, shape them and create music clips or whole songs. For your Friday night set-list. Thanks to new features, Rytmik Ultimate takes music creation to a whole new level.
- Live Mode is fully integrated into Rytmik Studio Song editor. As building blocks you can use Clips from your previous songs, or even myriad of Clips from thousands of songs shared via Rytmik Cloud. Each Rytmik Studio Song can include both normal Song and Live Setup and you can instantly switch between them.
Rytmik is a powerful music station allowing you not only to play with samples and musical instruments but also to mix them together, shape them and create music clips or whole songs.
Rytmik Ultimate is a powerful music station allowing you not only to play with samples and musical instruments but also to mix them together, shape them and create music clips or whole songs for your Friday night set-list.
- Release date: 10th December 2015
- Platform: Nintendo 3DS
- Territory: Europe and US
Key Features Septerra core wiki.
- Share your songs via Rytmik Cloud
- Export your music in the WAV format
- More than 750 musical instruments
- A drawable waveform synth module
- Advanced effects like the ADSR Envelope, Digital Delay, Noise Shaper, Sample Offset and Loop Definition and more
- Almost every effect parameter can be modulated via the step sequencer
- Simple and Intuitive yet Powerful Interface
Rytmik Ultimate has taken music creation to one level higher thanks to new features. It allows you to share your songs with other users through the Rytmik Cloud. Rytmik can serve as a music player of songs uploaded on Rytmik Cloud with it and on top of that, users may exchange their songs and cooperate on their composing.
Another new feature, which is also the most desired one among fans, is exporting and saving music to a local storage. Once your work is complete, you can save it in WAV format.
That’s not all! Every instrument is now a wavetable synthesizer. With the advanced effect module you have more power to shape sounds with the ADSR envelope, vibrato, portamento, noise shaper or digital delay.
In addition to that the drawable waveform synth module allows a user to draw and modify their own wave and use it as a sample oscillator – with that you can use Rytmik Ultimate as a sonically unique chiptune synthesizer.
Rytmik Ultimate comes with a sound library of more than 750 instruments containing the libraries of the previous Rytmik series (Rytmik, Retrobits, Hiphop King and World Music) and adding a brand new set of samples ranging from deep dubstep kicks and basses to cutting synth leads and special effects.
Rytmik Ultimate with Rytmik Cloud will of course include more features and additions to the popular series to enrich your experience with playing with sounds and creating music on the go.