“Stephen's Sausage Roll is a rare, beautiful thing. It's a game where every aspect of it is designed with such incredible care and efficiency that it actually comes together as one cohesive whole.” 10/10 – Destructoid “It’s doubtful you’ll ever have had such an emotional response to a perfectly cooked sausage.” 5/5 – The Guardian. Stephen's Sausage Roll ($5.99/80% off). Includes Steam key + DRM-free copy. Ends on April 22nd.
|Stephen's Sausage Roll|
|Platform(s)||Linux, Microsoft Windows, OS X|
|Release||April 18, 2016|
Stephen's Sausage Roll is a 2016 puzzle video game developed and published by Increpare Games, the studio of designer Stephen Lavelle. The player controls a character who pushes sausage links to grilling locations on a grid.
Stephen's Sausage Roll Free Download
The title refers to the game's objective of physically moving sausages. In a series of Sokoban-style puzzles, the player controls a character who pushes sausage links to grilling locations on a grid. The objective is to grill each sausage in four places (two spots on each 'side' of the sausage), but if the sausage is grilled twice in the same spot, or if the sausage falls over the edge of the level, the player fails and must rewind their progress. Spirit island - promo pack 1 download free. The player-character is a low-detail figure who holds a fork, which occupies a second space on the grid. The character can move in cardinal directions and many puzzles involve rotating the fork about the player.
To reach the puzzles, the player navigates an overworld on an island and aligns the character and fork with a ghost image of the character, and the surrounding land drops into the ocean to reveal the puzzle.
Stephens Sausage Roll download free. full
Stephen's Sausage Roll holds an aggregated Metacritic score of 90/100, based on 9 critic reviews. Reviewers noted the game's difficulty, where Jordan Erica Webber from The Guardian said the game was more difficult than The Witness, which was already recognized for its difficulty.The Guardian described the game's designer, Stephen Lavelle, as prolific.
Prior to release fellow indie developers Bennett Foddy and Jonathan Blow both praised the game for its difficulty and originality, with Foddy comparing the game to Dark Souls. Jordan Erica Webber from The Guardian noted that the difficulty may frustrate some players.
Stephens Sausage Roll Download Free Version
|2017||The Edge Awards 2016||PC Game of the Year||Won|||
- ^Estrada, Marcus (April 18, 2016). 'Stephen's Sausage Roll is a Challenging New Puzzler'. Hardcore Gamer. Retrieved April 19, 2016.
- ^O'Connor, Alice (April 18, 2016). 'English Country Tune Dev Serves Stephen's Sausage Roll'. Rock, Paper, Shotgun. Retrieved April 19, 2016.
- ^ abcdefgWebber, Jordan Erica (April 18, 2016). 'Stephen's Sausage Roll review – sizzling pork has never been this challenging'. The Guardian. Archived from the original on April 26, 2016. Retrieved April 25, 2016.
- ^Hancock, Patrick (April 18, 2016). 'Review: Stephen's Sausage Roll'. Destructoid. Retrieved April 19, 2016.
- ^'Stephen's Sausage Roll'. Edge (294): 120. July 2016.
- ^Reeves, Ben (May 2, 2016). 'Stephen's Sausage Roll: Meaty Puzzles, No Filler'. Game Informer. GameStop. Archived from the original on May 3, 2016. Retrieved May 3, 2016.
- ^ ab'Stephen's Sausage Roll Critic Reviews for PC'. Metacritic. Archived from the original on May 3, 2016. Retrieved May 3, 2016.
- ^LeClair, Kyle (April 20, 2016). 'Review: Stephen's Sausage Roll'. Hardcore Gamer. Retrieved May 14, 2016.
- ^Couture, Joel (April 18, 2016). 'Stephen's Sausage Roll - Cook Up Them Dogs By Solving Brutal Puzzles'. IndieGames.com. Retrieved April 19, 2016.
- ^Michet, Laura (April 18, 2016). 'Stephen's Sausage Roll review'. ZAM.com. Retrieved April 19, 2016.
- ^Frank, Allegra (April 18, 2016). 'Why the creators of QWOP and The Witness are calling Stephen's Sausage Roll one of the best of all time'. Polygon. Retrieved April 20, 2016.
- ^'The Edge Awards'. Edge (302): 76–87. February 2017.
Stephen's Sausage Roll Free
Media related to Stephen's Sausage Roll at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website