- The Basement Collection Download Free Download
- The Basement Collection download free. full
- The Basement Collection Download Free Downloads
|The Basement Collection|
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux|
|Release||August 31, 2012|
Diorama builder: premium edition download free pc. Download full The Basement Book or read online anytime anywhere, Available in PDF, ePub and Kindle. Click Get Books and find your favorite books in the online library. Create free account to access unlimited books, fast download and ads free! We cannot guarantee that The Basement. We've rounded up the best Zoom backgrounds that'll refresh your space for free. No matter if you opt for the funny or traditional route, download these virtual backgrounds for your next video call. 100% the basement collection. Share Achievement list. Facebook Twitter Reddit Email. Game Information. Release: 31 August 2012 Platform: Windows, Mac OS X Genres: Adventure, Strategy, Indie Links: Official site App ID: 214790. Purchase Options.
The Basement Collection is a compilation of Edmund McMillen's Flash games released on August 31, 2012. The games were remade with added features and music tracks.
The games in the collection include:
The Binding of Isaac is a randomly generated action RPG shooter with heavy Rogue-like elements. Following Isaac on his journey players will find bizarre treasures that change Isaac’s form giving him super human abilities and enabling him to fight off droves of mysterious creatures, discover secrets and fight his way to safety. The binding of isaac. The Binding of Isaac. This game is currently blocked due to the new privacy regulation and www.a10.com isn't currently controlling it. In order for you to continue playing this game, you'll need to click 'accept' in the banner below.
- Triachnid (2006), a physics spider simulation game
- Coil (2008), an experimental game
- Meat Boy (2008), a Super Meat Boy predecessor
- Aether (2008), a space adventure game
- Grey-Matter (2008), an anti-shooter game
- Spewer (2009), a liquid physics platform game
- Time Fcuk (2009), a dark puzzle game
Unlockable content includes:
- The Lonely Hermit (2001), a child's story (unlocked by completing Triachnid)
- AVGM (2009), an experimental 'Abusive Video Game Manipulation' joke mini-game (unlocked by completing Coil)
- Meat Boy (map pack) (2008), the Meat Boy game with different maps (unlocked by completing Meat Boy)
- The Box, scans of Edmund McMillen's art at 3–5 years-old that were found in a box kept by his grandmother (unlocked by completing Aether)
- Thicker Than Water, a 65-page virtual comic about Edmund McMillen's childhood (unlocked by completing Spewer)
- The Chest, eight years of drawings from Edmund McMillen's sketchbooks (unlocked by completing Time Fcuk)
Additionally, under steamapps/common/basement/moregames, four other games can be found:
- Carious Weltling (2003)
- Clubby the seal (2004), a side-scrolling action game
- Carious Weltling 2 (2005)
- Dumpling (2005)
Most of the content was previously published at Newgrounds:
The Basement Collection Download Free Download
- The Lonely Hermit (2001)
- Tri-achnid (2006)
- Coil (2008)
- Aether (2008)
- Meat Boy (2008)
- Grey-Matter (2008)
- Meat boy (map pack) (2008)
- AVGM (2009)
- Spewer (2009)
- Time Fcuk (2009)
The Basement Collection download free. full
- McMillen, Edmund (August 2012). 'A new game has appeared in the basement!'. Edmundm.com. Edmund McMillen.
- Rambo, Dant (2012-08-27). 'Edmund McMillen Interview, Part 1: The Basement Collection'. Gamezebo. Gamezebo, Inc.
- Johnson, Ryan (2012-09-02). 'Interview with Edmund McMillen for the Basement Collection (Reviewed)'. GoozerNation. Michael Rohde. Archived from the original on 2012-09-09.
- Mason_M (2012-09-08). 'The Basement Collection Review'. WikiGameGuides.com. Next Gen Walkthroughs LLC.
- ^Gera, Emily (2012-08-22). 'Edmund McMillen on talent and why his 'Basement Collection' was so long in coming'. The Verge. Vox Media.
- ^Kubba, Sinan (2012-08-31). 'Edmund McMillen's Basement Collection arrives on Steam today'. Joystiq. AOL.