Jan 23, 2020 The worms are back in their most destructive game yet. With a gorgeous, hand-drawn 2D look, brand new weapons, the introduction of crafting, vehicles and buildings plus the return of some much-loved classic weapons and gameplay, Worms W.M.D is the best worms experience ever. The worms are back in their most destructive game yet. With a gorgeous, hand-drawn 2D look, brand new weapons, the introduction of crafting, vehicles and bui. We could have never guessed this round would end THIS way! XD ENJOY THE VID? LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! Worms Playlist - https://www.
|Release||23 August 2016|
Worms W.M.D is a 2D artilleryturn-based tacticsvideo game in the Worms series, released on 23 August 2016. Its gameplay resembles that of Worms Armageddon more than subsequent installments, while adding new features that range from interactive vehicles such as tanks, to buildings that the worms can enter for protection. It is also notable for being the first major redesign the worm characters have received since Worms 3D.
Worms W.m.d Trailer
Worms W.M.D aims to replicate the gameplay of Worms Armageddon, with graphics and game design returned to a 2D interface. Gameplay elements from previous installments, such as classes, water physics and dynamic objects, are removed. A new feature includes the ability to craft weapons by gathering parts from special crates or by disassembling weapons. New weapons and utilities are added such as a phone battery and a bazooka that creates fiery explosions; classic weapons such as the Holy Hand Grenade return as well. Also returning from Worms Forts: Under Siege are buildings that the worms can enter to a tactical advantage. Worms can make use of these buildings as a cover from enemy fire or launch a surprise attack on enemy worms.
For the first time, vehicles and stationary turrets are introduced, which can alter gameplay in many ways. Worms can enter vehicles such as tanks, helicopters and Mechs that are available from the start or can be spawned by airdrops. Stationary guns, such as machine gun, mortar, flamethrower, and sniper rifle, can be used for greater damage within the line of sight. Both vehicles and turrets can take damage and become unusable if they take too much damage, after which they are destroyed.
On 12 July 2016, as a pre-order bonus, Team17 announced an expansion pack called Worms W.M.D All-Stars, featuring additional content themed after various other video games, such as the Octane Battle Car from Rocket League, several masks for worm customisation, various thematic weapons and additional missions. On 15 November 2016, All-Stars was released for free to all players.
“The Early Access version of Baldur’s Gate 3 includes Act 1 of the game which, in one playthrough, is approximately 25 hours of self-contained content. 6 player classes are supported and 9 races/subraces with more to be added later.
Worm Games Free Kids
Following the August 2017 Nindie Showcase presentation, Team17 has confirmed Worms W.M.D for the Nintendo Switch. The game released digitally on the Nintendo Switch eShop on 23 November 2017 worldwide. Team17 initially partnered with Sold Out Sales & Marketing in November 2017 to release physical retail copies by 2018. However, in February 2018, Team17 then cancelled their plans for a physical release. UK publisher Super Rare Games issued a limited physical retail release for the Nintendo Switch in October 2018.
Worms W.m.d Teleport
Worms W.M.D received 'generally positive' reviews, according to video game review aggregatorMetacritic. DarkZero gave the Nintendo Switch version of the game 8 out of 10 praising its good selection of offline missions and rewarding training.
Worms On Steam
- ^'Worms W.M.D'. Team17. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^ abWhitehead, Thomas (15 November 2017). 'Worms W.M.D Will Bring Havoc to the Switch on 23rd November'. Nintendo Life. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^Walton, Mark (5 August 2015). 'Worms WMD is the most Worms-like game Team17 has made in years'. Ars Technica. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^'Incoming! Worms WMD and Worms 4 Announced!'. Team17. 3 August 2015. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^'Worms W.M.D Release Date and All Stars Pre-Order Pack Announcement!'. Team17. 12 July 2016. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^Donnelly, Joe (12 July 2016). 'Worms WMD All-Stars pre-order pack has Rocket League, Payday 2, Goat Simulator cameos'. PC Gamer. Retrieved 12 January 2020.
- ^ChewbieFR (15 November 2016). 'Worms W.M.D : le pack de contenus 'All-Stars' devient gratuit pour tous' [Worms W.M.D : 'All-Stars' expansion pack is free to everyone]. Jeuxvideo.com (in French). Retrieved 12 January 2020.
- ^Calvert, Darren (31 August 2017). 'Worms W.M.D. Is Now Officially Confirmed For Switch'. Nintendo Life. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^McFerran, Damien (1 November 2017). 'Worms W.M.D. And Overcooked: Special Edition Get Physical On Nintendo Switch In 2018'. Nintendo Life. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^Lyles, Taylor (9 February 2018). 'Team17 Cancels Physical Version of Worms W.M.D. for Switch'. Dual Shockers. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- ^Craddock, Ryan (18 July 2018). 'Super Rare Games Announces A Whopping Nine Physical Switch Releases'. Nintendo Life. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- ^'SRG#6: Worms: W.M.D (Switch)'. Super Rare Games. Retrieved 8 December 2020.
- ^Carter, Chris (22 August 2016). 'Review: Worms W.M.D'. Destructoid. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^ abD'Aprile, Jason (23 August 2016). 'Worms W.M.D Review'. GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^Rudden, Dave (26 August 2016). 'Worms WMD Review'. IGN. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^Craddock, Ryan (23 November 2017). 'Worms W.M.D. Review'. Nintendo Life. Retrieved 2 January 2020.
- ^'Worms W.M.D for Nintendo Switch Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 10 October 2018.
- ^ ab'Worms W.M.D for PC Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^ ab'Worms W.M.D for PlayStation 4 Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^ ab'Worms W.M.D for Xbox One Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^'Worms W.M.D for Nintendo Switch'. GameRankings. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 10 October 2018.
- ^'Worms W.M.D for PC'. GameRankings. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^'Worms W.M.D for PlayStation 4'. GameRankings. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^'Worms W.M.D for Xbox One'. GameRankings. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^'Worms W.M.D'. DarkZero. 27 December 2017. Retrieved 20 May 2018.