- Xcom 2: War Of The Chosen - Tactical Legacy Pack Download 1.12.2
- Xcom 2: War Of The Chosen - Tactical Legacy Pack Download Full
It's time to dust off your copy of XCOM 2, because there's new battles to be fought and plenty of content to explore with XCOM 2: War of the Chosen - Tactical Legacy Pack. As of today, you can download this free DLC if you own both XCOM 2 and its War of the Chosen expansion. Watch to learn about the new content drop for XCOM 2: War of the Chosen on PC/Mac/Linux. SUBSCRIBE for Inside Looks at new characters and enemies, features a. The XCOM 2: War of the Chosen - Tactical Legacy Pack includes a collection of new game modes, maps, weapons, armors, Photobooth options, and more that honors the legacy of the XCOM series. This content requires ownership of both the base game XCOM 2, and the XCOM 2: War of the Chosen expansion to play.
#339 UpdatedXCOM 2: Digital Deluxe Edition v20181009 (Update 12) + 7 DLCs + Long War 2 v1.5hf
Genres/Tags: Strategy, Tactics, 3D, Turn-based
Companies: Firaxis Games / 2K Games
Original Size: 64.7 GB
Repack Size: from 22.5 GB [Selective Download]
NOTE: There is no content difference with my previous repack, it’s the same. But the size is 100 MB smaller (insignificant) and installation is ~2 times faster (significant), plus it’s less stressful for HDD/SSD.
- 1337x KAT [magnet] [.torrent file only] MULTi11
- RuTor [magnet] ENG/RUS Only
- Tapochek.net ENG/RUS Only
- Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters, interchangeable) [Use JDownloader2] MULTi11
- Filehoster: Upera (Uploaded by Nice_2000, NOT compatible with other mirrors) MULTi11
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on XCOM.2.War.of.the.Chosen-CODEX ISO release: codex-xcom.2.war.of.the.chosen.iso (60,750,921,728 bytes)
- Updates XCOM.2.War.of.the.Chosen.Update.v18.104.22.168346-CODEX (2 GB), XCOM.2.War.of.the.Chosen.Update.v22.214.171.124105-CODEX (378 MB) and XCOM.2.War.of.the.Chosen.Update.v20181009.incl.DLC-CODEX (5.8 GB) installed over
- The following DLCs included: Reinforcement Pack, Resistance Warrior Pack, Anarchy’s Children, Alien Hunters, Shen’s Last Gift, War of the Chosen, Tactical Legacy Pack
- Game version: v20181009 (Update 12)
- Long War 2 v1.5hf available as an optional download. Works ONLY with original XCOM 2, not with War of the Chosen
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective download feature – you can skip downloading and installing of speech packs you don’t need (soldiers native speech is included by default, as a crucial game feature). The same applies to Long War 2 modification and bonus official soundtrack
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 64.7 to 22.5~25.8 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes: ~30 minutes 8-threads CPU; ~50 minutes on 4-threads CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 76 GB
- Run the game launcher from desktop icon, check or uncheck LW_Overhaul mod to enable/disable LW2 mod, then press “Run” – no other actions needed
- Use “Language Selector.exe” in “XCom2-WarOfTheChosenBinariesWin64” folder to select the game language
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack uses tools by Razor12911
XCOM 2 is the sequel to XCOM: Enemy Unknown, the 2012 award-winning strategy game of the year.
Earth has changed. Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces. XCOM, the planet’s last line of defense, was left decimated and scattered. Now, in XCOM 2, the aliens rule Earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface, while concealing a sinister agenda and eliminating all who dissent from their new order.
Only those who live at the edges of the world have a margin of freedom. Here, a force gathers once again to stand up for humanity. Always on the run, and facing impossible odds, the remnant XCOM forces must find a way to ignite a global resistance, and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.
Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack - Rise of the Samurai Campaign - Unused DLC - Hattori Clan Pack DLC - Battle Bonus DLC - Currency Bonus DLC - Ikko Ikki Clan Pack DLC - Blood Pack DLC - Dragon War Battle Pack - Saints and Heroes DLC - Modder Pack Content - Otomo Clan Pack - Otomo Clan Pack DLC Pre-Purchase - Fall of the Samurai. The Ikko Ikki Clan Pack adds the iconic ‘warrior monk’ clan to Total War: SHOGUN 2 and a wide variety of brand-new content for use across the different game modes of SHOGUN 2. The Ikko Ikki “warrior monk” Clan. A new clan for use in single or multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles; 8 new unit-variants specific to. The Ikko Ikki Clan Pack adds the iconic ‘warrior monk’ clan to Total War: SHOGUN 2 and a wide variety of brand-new content for use across the different game modes of SHOGUN 2. The Ikko Ikki “warrior monk” Clan. Total War: SHOGUN 2. Some units from Saints and Heroes unit pack received some significant stat boost and some skills. (Edit) Ikko and Uesugi monks are fatigue resistant and are immune to attrition(coz I think they have endurance training) but still does not have the 'Second Wind' ability because it will make the marathon monks obsolete. Total war: shogun 2 - the ikko ikki clan pack download free. Total War: SHOGUN 2 features enhanced full 3D battles via land and sea, which made a name for the series, as well as the tactical campaign map that many refer to as the heart and soul of Total War. Featuring a brand new AI system inspired by the scriptures that influenced Japanese warfare, the millennia old Chinese “Art of War”, the.
XCOM® 2: War of the Chosen adds extensive new content in the fight against ADVENT when additional resistance factions form in order to eliminate the alien threat on Earth. In response, a new enemy, known as the “Chosen,” emerges with one goal: recapture the Commander. This expansion includes new Hero classes to counter the “Chosen”, new enemies, missions, environments and increased depth in strategic gameplay.
- XCOM ON THE RUN: Take command of the Avenger, an alien supply craft converted to XCOM’s mobile headquarters. New open-ended gameplay lets you decide where to guide your strike team, how to grow popular support, and when to combat enemy counter-operations.
- RECRUIT RESISTANCE FIGHTERS: Five soldier classes, each with its own skill tree, let you create specific soldiers for your tactical plan.
- TACTICAL GUERRILLA COMBAT: New gameplay systems offer more tactical flexibility in combat. Use concealment to ambush enemy patrols. Loot enemies for precious gear and artifacts. Rescue VIPs and save fallen comrades by carrying them to the extraction point.
- A NEW BREED OF ENEMY: A diverse cast of enemies from powerful new alien species to the ADVENT, enforcers of the alien regime, offer a distinct tactical challenge.
- RESEARCH, DEVELOP AND UPGRADE: Configure and build rooms on the Avenger to give XCOM new capabilities on the battlefield. Use your Scientists and Engineers to research, develop and upgrade weapons and armor to fit your preferred tactics.
- EACH MISSION IS A UNIQUE CHALLENGE: Go on missions around the world, from wildlands to the heart of the alien-controlled megacities, to the depths of alien installations. There are virtually infinite combinations of maps, missions and goals.
- CREATE CUSTOM MODS: Community-focused tools allow you to create your own campaign, tactical gameplay, aliens, classes, strategy game features, and share within the Steam Workshop.
You can skip downloading of LW2 mod, bonus soundtrack and voicepacks for languages you don’t need. Here is the list of selective/optional files. You MUST download at least one of speech packs, for your language.
- setup-fitgirl-optional-longwar2-mod.bin (Long War 2 v1.5hf, works only with original game version)
- setup-fitgirl-optional-bonus-ost.bin (Game soundtrack in OGG Vorbis format)
- setup-fitgirl-selective-voiceovers-english.bin (MUST be downloaded by English, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese & Traditional Chinese users)
In example, if you want to launch the game with Spanish voiceovers and don’t need Long War 2 mode – skip all “selective” and “optional” files, but download [b]setup-fitgirl-selective-voiceovers-spanish.bin[/b] & all main (01-13) files.
This repack is heavily backwards compatible with my previous repack of XCOM 2. You can rehash the following files to save you up to 15.3 GB of traffic.
The New Tactical Legacy DLC for XCOM 2 is now available on Steam. The DLC for War of the Chosen adds new modes, maps, weapons, armors and a lot of new interesting stuff. Also, if you own WotC, the new DLC is free till December 3.
If you don’t, the War of the Chosen & Tactical Legacy Pack is on sale on Steam for £20.99/$23.99 (40 percent less its regular price) till Tuesday, October 16. You’ll need the XCOM 2 base game in order to play War of the Chosen, though, which is also on sale for £11.54/$19.79 with a 67 percent discount. AND the XCOM 2 base game is free to try for the next two days.
The XCOM 2: War of the Chosen – Tactical Legacy Pack includes a collection of new game modes, maps, weapons, armors, Photobooth options, and more that honors the legacy of the XCOM series.
Xcom 2: War Of The Chosen - Tactical Legacy Pack Download 1.12.2
This content requires ownership of both the base game XCOM 2, and the XCOM 2: War of the Chosen expansion to play.
NEW GAMEPLAY MODES:
Legacy Ops – Command a squad of soldiers through a series of linked consecutive tactical missions:
Central’s Archives – Central Officer Bradford, and other key members of XCOM, recount the pivotal operations that led to the rise of the resistance between the events of XCOM: Enemy Unknown and XCOM 2:
Blast from the Past – After the fall of XCOM HQ, Central Officer Bradford begins his journey to build the resistance by returning to where it all began.
It Came from the Sea – The broadcast of a fledgling radio DJ is reaching an audience he didn’t intend. It’s up to Central to save the DJ from an endless horde of hungry listeners.
Avenger Assemble – Join Lily Shen as she works to retrofit the Avenger into a new home for the growing forces of a reinvigorated XCOM.
The Lazarus Project – ADVENT is kidnapping key members of the resistance, and it’s up to Central to rescue some of XCOM’s most renowned operatives.
Resistance Archives – Engage enemy forces in series of tactical missions increasing in difficulty.
Skirmish Mode – Create and play your own custom XCOM tactical missions using the included editor that allows you to modify various settings (map, squad loadouts, objective, enemies, and more.)
Engage in battle across 28 new maps remastered from XCOM: Enemy Unknown and XCOM: Enemy Within. These new maps will be featured in Central’s Archives.
NEW WEAPONS AND ARMOR:
Equip your soldiers with reimagined versions of the conventional, laser, and plasma weapons, as well as Kevlar, Carapace, and Titan armor from XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Complete Central’s Archives to unlock these new additions for use in the main single player campaign.
NEW CUSTOMIZATION AND PHOTOBOOTH OPTIONS:
Customize your soldiers with new attitudes and helmets. Create new images in the Photobooth with additional backgrounds, colors, and character poses.
NEW SOUNDTRACK OPTIONS:
With the new Soundtrack Selector you can choose to play the XCOM 2: War of the Chosen campaign with the existing score, the score from XCOM: Enemy Unknown, or an all-new soundtrack inspired by the music from the original X-COM: UFO Defense.
OFFLINE CHALLENGE MODE:
Play through all 100+ War of the Chosen challenges as often as you want.
Xcom 2: War Of The Chosen - Tactical Legacy Pack Download Full
All in all, The Legacy Pack strikes me as being wonderfully generous. This is likely our farewell to XCOM 2 and it’s a pleasure to end on such a positive note. Sure, at some point you’ll be able to purchase this DLC for a few quid, but it’s so clearly targeted at the most dedicated fans of the series, most of which already own War of the Chosen and will be downloading all of this for free. This is a clear thank you from Firaxis to its community that provides a fantastic reason to return to the game one more time.